Sunday 5 February 2012

Re-freshhh

Hi everyone :) Had a pretty busy week just gone because it was refreshers, which meant lots of nights out.. And as I was only in uni for 2 days so made the most of it as hearing how much coursework I have to do this term made me want to cry. Thought I would let you see what I wore on my nights out...

On Wednesday I wasn't actually meant to be going out but me and my two friends Cara & Hannah decided to go to a pop-up shop event for the Haggard Case, which a vintage brand in Aberdeen. I broke my New Years resolution of not allowing myself to buy any new clothes until I go to London with my course on the 22nd February (sooo excited) and bought myself a really lovely vintage shirt but I guess vintage doesn't reeeally count?

-anyway we had a few cocktails and me and Cara decided that heading to Ran$om was a good idea..




-Got a group together and headed to Gavrillo on Thursday which was alot of fun, we forgot to take any pictures though so the only one I have is the one below, where we are all looking a bit crazy. But I wore a black mini, a gorgeous purple sequin cami I got in the Topshop sale with my over-sized black clutch. 



On Friday a big group of my friends from home were up which was lovely as I got to see them all :) It was like the arctic in Aberdeen that night so I put my shirt on over my outfit and ended up wearing it all night!

aaaaand on Saturday we headed out to my friend's birthday which was alot of fun. I also wore a dress that I got at the clothes show last year, its a biit sort though so a black skirt underneath was necessary!




No comments:

Post a Comment