Saturday 28 January 2012

Bags of Style

Zara - £23
Kurt Geiger - £19


Topshop - £32

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a nice weekend, I certainly am! Got an e-mail on Friday from the team at Good Housekeeping and they have decided to offer me a work experience placement for a month next January, so I'm over the moon, its nice to see some of my hard work has paid off! Now magazine have also sent me an article assignment so hopefully they like what I write and I get something to fill up my summer.

Went out last night and got a little too drunk, but oh well I was celebrating after all. A few friends from home came up to visit which was nice because I didn't get to spend as much time as I'd liked at home over Christmas. But have spent the day today eating everything in sight to feed my hangover.. And spending my saturday night in bed recovering so I'm fresh for work tomorrow!

Anyway I thought I would blog you some of the beautiful bags I got over Christmas, the first is a sequined clutch I got in the Zara sale for £23. I had my eye on it for a while so when I saw it in the sale I just had to get it! I love how it can instantly dress up an outfit aand theres tons of little compartments inside so things don't get  lost on nights out!

Bag number 2 is actually a make up bag I picked up in the Kurt Geiger sale for £19. A bit expensive I know (it was down from £40) but I fell in love with the pattern and its the first make up bag Ive managed to find that actually fits all my make up an brushes in it!

And last but not least is this gorgeous clutch I got as a present from my mum for Christmas. I chose it before hand but still! It looks like vintage but its actually Topshop! I really liked the nude panels they do it with sky blue panels too, and its real leather so not too bad for £32! :)

Anyway I will stop now! Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Love Hannah xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love the first sequened clutch, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete